Thursday, October 10, 2013

Are you a risk taker ? Compare & Contrast 

In this article it explains about teenagers taking risks  this article from Science News for Kids.

There was one time i took a risk of not going in one day in to work thinking everything will be fine since i was cool with one of the managers. I wrote him in a text and said i wasn't coming in. Until i found out i got suspend for a whole week since i didn't show up. Personally at that moment i didn't care and took the risk of getting suspended. The consequence was not going to work for a whole inter week what i learned out of the consequence i got was calling the store and telling them my self personally i was not going to be able to make it in. instead of calling my "cool" manager of mines. But there has been times as well that i have took a risk and there was no consequence at all. There was a time i took one of my sisters personal item and she was looking for it historically and she never found out i took it. Even tho my sister didn't find out it was me i should have told her i did it or not even take her things in the first place. I could say i am a risk taker.Theres times i know the consequences to what i do but i still do them. 

1 comment:

  1. How do the articles we read explain your risk-taking? Do you feel you learn a lot from taking risks?

    ReplyDelete