Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hi my name is Susan Juma i live in New york. Well im a very cool person i like to meet new people and try new things. I'm a teenage girl currently still in high school. Trying to get into college and moving out the Bronx.In this course what i would like to explore is why the girls brain matures more quickly then boys. I would like to explore and learn more about brain science so i could learn new things and find things that i dont know about.How much blood does the brain carry ?

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Your question about the difference between boys and girls is GREAT. Maybe you'll want to tackle that for your I-Search paper. You should be able to find an answer to your second question pretty quickly. Love your introduction but the lack of punctuation, particularly capitals and periods makes it a little hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please turn off word verification under posts and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your question with the difference of a girl's and boy's brain! I'm very interested in finding out what we will learn as well.

    ReplyDelete